Are you searching for the best and most inspiring quotes by Marty Rubin? Look no further! We have dug deep from his works and come up with the best collection of Marty Rubin quotes to inspire you to the fullest. These best quotes by Marty Rubin will inspire you to face life, experience love, share in relationships, and much more.
Who is Marty Rubin
Marty Rubin is a renowned gay activist, journalist, and published author. He was born and raised in Toronto by leftist political advocates and activists. In fact, when he was just 3, he marked his first union picket line appearance in a stroller. During his career as a journalist, Rubin wrote for David, a weekly lesbian and gay entertainment magazine in South Florida.
Starting in 1977, Rubin wrote a column for Weekly News, another weekly lesbian and gay publication based in Miami but with a countrywide distribution. This column was called Biker Daddy. However, Rubin moved this column to David in 1984 and rebranded it Rubin At Random.
Here are a few facts about Marty Rubin;
- Marty Rubin’s quotes are primarily captured in a book that Rubin published in 1987.
- The one and only book he published is called The Boiled Frog Syndrome.
- Alyson Publications, a publishing house in Boston, describes Marty Rubin’s book as a gay political thriller.
- The book is still in print and doing great in the market today.
- After a struggle bravely borne with AIDS, Rubin succumbed in 1194, aged 64.
Here are the categories for Marty Rubin quotes;
The Best Collection of Marty Rubin Quotes
People don’t think when they’re enjoying themselves. Thinking is a sign of disturbance.[/alert-warning]